Dawn Bjork Buzbee
The Software Pro®
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
Certified Microsoft Office 2010 Specialist (MOS 2010) Master Instructor
Certified Microsoft Office 2007 Specialist (MOS 2007) Master Instructor
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) Instructor
Certified Microsoft Office Expert
Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE)
What do you and your organization need to accomplish? Where do you want to go? Are you spending too much time struggling with files in a new version of Microsoft Office? Would automating your work simplify important processes? Does your staff need to get up to speed on new software programs and projects such as the latest versions in Microsoft Office? Is a special project on the back burner because staff already has too many demands on their schedule? The Software Pro® will be your partner to help you reach your software and productivity goals.
Extensive consulting experience includes one-on-one software coaching for Microsoft Office, Windows, Adobe Acrobat; development of technical training documentation; special projects; consulting on the concepts and best use of available software programs; customization of Microsoft Office applications including Excel macros; Word macros and templates; on‑site high-end technical support; webinar and video training development and presentations, and more. In addition, The Software Pro® is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), a popular software speaker, and the author of 8 books.
Recent and Current Projects
- Company-wide, customized, on-going large group presentations and training on Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, and Windows 7 deployments (updates) with focus on new features and changes that most significantly impact users.
- Consulting on business processes and best use of desktop software programs.
- Other customized new software roll-outs and updates (including Windows 7, Adobe Acrobat, and internal proprietary programs); focus on change management and executive and staff coaching; groups from 10 to 10,000.
- Create and update Microsoft Access objects for menu-driven membership reporting applicatoin.
- On-going remote support for applications and projects; support provided by phone, e-mail, and webinars.
- Updates and customization of company Microsoft Word templates including macros, styles, and other standardization.
- Coaching, training, and implementation of Microsoft Excel macros.
- Project management, training, and custom documentation for a $3 million proprietary client database program for large public agency.
- Advanced, customized Microsoft Excel training for regional office finance staff of federal agency on how to more effectively analyze and evaluate key proprietary data.
"The outstanding combination of technical and people skills that you possess led to our software update being done on time, on budget, and with broad support for the changes."
Brian Field, Director
Arapahoe County, Colorado
- Custom documentation and training for COGNOS reporting tools including COGNOS Query Studio and COGNOS Analysis Studio.
- Contractor for international oil & gas firm for 9 years. Provided on-going, on-site classroom and personalized training, high-end support, executive coaching, software shortcut references, training guides, documentation, consulting, special projects, and customization of applications for over 2,500 employees.
- Managed desktop software training program for 550 people. Hired and managed training vendors; handled class scheduling and registration. Performed user surveys and assessments and personal interviews to research employee training needs and to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Microsoft Access database design and development for contact tracking database for science curriculum center with funding from the National Science Foundation.
- Customized, advanced training on Microsoft Word templates, macros, and customization for technical, scientific, legal, and administrative personnel.
- ...and others
What solutions do you need?
Contact The Software Pro®
Tips, Tricks, Secrets you need to know now!
|With over 25 years experience as a problem-solver, Dawn simplifies complex processes and delivers clear solutions and content that is immediately useful and highly understandable.|