Dawn Bjork Buzbee
The Software Pro®
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
Certified Microsoft Office 2010 Specialist (MOS 2010) Master Instructor
Certified Microsoft Office 2007 Specialist (MOS 2007) Master Instructor
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) Instructor
Certified Microsoft Office Expert
Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE)
Dawn Bjork Buzbee, The Software Pro®, knows how to take the hard out of software.
With over 25 years experience as an independent software trainer, software speaker, consultant, writer, author of 8 books, and problem-solver, Dawn simplifies complex processes with a warm, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable manner.
Dawn is a Geek in Disguise; a techie that doesn’t act, look, or communicate like a computer nerd. She speaks in plain English and builds comfort and competence for software users of any experience level. Dawn is an energizing and informative software speaker, trainer, coach, and consultant that delivers results.
With her highly interactive, non-intimidating style, The Software Pro® brings you real‑world, jargon-free advice from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Certified Microsoft Office 2010 (MOS 2010) Master Instructor, Certified Microsoft Office 2007 (MOS 2007) Master Instructor, and Microsoft Application Certified Specialist (MCAS) Instructor.
Do you want to:
- Be a Word Wizard?
- Excel at Excel?
- Perfect Your PowerPoint Presentations?
- Overcome Overload with Outlook?
- Become an Access Authority?
- Get Organized with OneNote?
- Be Visual with Visio?
- Win with Windows?
- Master Microsoft Office?
- Be an Acrobat Athlete?
Find out more:
Dawn is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor, designations granted only to highly skilled professionals that demonstrate proven expertise in technical training and Microsoft Office programs. She has helped more than 100,000 individuals from Fortune 1000 companies, government, associations, education, and other organizations to learn smart and easy ways to more effectively use their software and technology.
Dawn has written 8 books, hosted more than one hundred webinars on Microsoft Office and Windows 7, and created over 50 self-paced software training videos.
Dawn understands and can speak "geek speak" but prefers plain English with clear explanations. Her experience and credentials are demonstrated not by an overuse of lingo but by helping clients and others to be more productive and less frustrated by their software tools- she strives to generate mental light bulbs not glazed looks.
Credentials and Education
- More than 25 years experience as an independent software trainer, speaker, consultant, writer, author, and problem-solver.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Expert speaker and instructor with Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7
- Certified Microsoft Office 2010 Master Instructor, Certified Microsoft Office 2007 Master Instructor and Certified Microsoft Application Specialist (MCAS) Instructor which validates a trainer's skills and hands-on ability to use the entire Microsoft Office suite of business productivity programs, including Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office OneNote, Microsoft Office Visio, and Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2007, 2003, XP/2002, 2000 & 97 Master certifications which designates expert level knowledge for each Microsoft Office program: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook.
- Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE).
- Expertise in many business software applications.
- Online columnist for Colorado Business Magazine, CoBizMag.com.
- Contributing Columnist for the American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP)
- Professional Member, National Speakers Association.
- Past Board Member and Director, Colorado Chapter-National Speakers Association.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing and International Business, University of Colorado-Boulder.
- On-going education on software applications, communications, presentation skills, training techniques, business management and professional development.
Did You Know?
As the daughter of a creative and analytical engineer who built his first computer in 1975, Dawn credits/blames her Dad for fostering her quest for knowledge, understanding how things and people work together, recognizing problems, and creating the right solutions. Mix in a social mother and teacher who encouraged travel and taking risks, and the career path was likely to be a natural!
Dawn enjoys travel, great food and fine wine, cooking, scuba diving (ask her about scuba diving with sharks...on purpose!), mystery novels, yoga, movies, the Colorado mountains, playing poker, and is a lifelong learner. Her husband, Tom, is the best Realtor around (anyone moving to the Denver area?) and is the instigator and her companion on these adventures. They share their home with two furry felines, Oscar and Indy.
For software and technology training, Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, Windows 8, and Windows 7 support, and software expertise, turn to Dawn Bjork Buzbee, The Software Pro®, your Microsoft Office expert trainer, software speaker, consultant, writer, author, and problem-solver.
Tips, Tricks, Secrets you need to know now!
|Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Office Expert, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant. Coach, Author|
|Geek Speak Becomes People Friendlyä|